Regulations of the Uriah Heep Portal portal loan
§ 1. Definitions
- Service – Uriah Heep website, available at Uriah Heep.
- User – a natural person who has full legal capacity and uses the Website, also for the purpose of seeking a loan.
- Loan company – an entity that deals with granting loans in accordance with applicable law. The company’s offer is available on the Website.
- Offer – loan offer from a loan company that is directed to the User by the Uriah Heep Service or by a loan company.
- Login – identification of the User who wishes to use the Website. The login is sent to the e-mail address provided by him.
- Password – a string of characters used to identify the User. The purpose of the password is to guarantee the Service Users authorized access to certain services. The password is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- Newsletter – a form of an electronic newsletter that is to inform registered Users about new products appearing in the offer and about changes introduced on the website or in the services.
- Service Provider – Loando Sp. z oo with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-838, at Prosta 68, NIP 9492200470, REGON: 361006900.
- Services – services provided by the Service Provider electronically, which are referred to in § 4 and § 5 of these Regulations.
§ 2. Preliminary provisions
- Based on Article. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) Loando Sp. z o. o. establishes these regulations for the provision of services by electronic means, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, and obliges Users to comply with its rules.
- The Regulations set out the types of services that are provided through the Website, the conditions and rules for using it, including the conditions for concluding and terminating service contracts that are offered through it.
- Loando Sp. z o. o. via the Website free of charge, provides its Users with resources related to payday loans. In addition, it gives you the opportunity to use the weekend comparison and sign up for the newsletter, informing you of any new products.
- Each User who wants to use the Website should first read and accept the content of these Regulations.
- Each User is obliged to follow the rules set out in the Regulations. By using the Website Services, the User automatically accepts its terms and conditions, including the contract for the provision of services by electronic means. There is no need to conclude a separate agreement here. The User’s personal data is processed in the scope and on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- In matters that are not regulated in these Regulations, and particularly in the submission of declarations of will in electronic form, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No 22, poz.271 with later amendments), the Act of May 22, 2003 on insurance activity (Journal of Laws of 2010, Journal of Laws No. 11, item 66) and other relevant legal acts.
§ 3. Conclusion and termination of the contract for the provision of Services
- These Regulations form an integral part of the agreements concluded with the User by Loando Sp. z o. o. relating to the provision of Services. With the start of using the Services made available by the Website, the User automatically accepts the terms of these Regulations. There is no need to draw up a separate contract. The contract for the provision of Services is authorized by Loando Sp. z o. o. to transfer data of Users using the Website to partners whose services are presented in it. This is especially true for loan companies.
- The User may stop using the Services made available by the Website at any time. The legal effects that result from the termination of the use of the Services are determined by the mandatory and currently applicable legal regulations. Legal provisions are appropriate due to the legal nature of the service provided and the factual circumstances.
- Subject to the point below, the contract for the provision of Services by electronic means may be terminated automatically. There is no need to submit additional statements along with the moment the User leaves the Website that makes these services available.
- The Agreement for the provision of Newsletter Services is terminated with the moment the Website User submits a statement on resignation from the services provided to him. Resignation must be submitted in writing or sent by e-mail from the account from which the User registered on the Website.
§ 4. Services
- The main function offered by the Website is the ability to access the User for Offers offered in it.
- The Website does not charge any fees for the possibility of using the Services.
§ 5. Newsletter
- The user can receive the newsletter prepared by Loando Sp. z oo with the use of electronic mail.
- There are no fees for subscribing to the Service newsletter. This is a service available to every User.
- The newsletter service can be ordered by completing the registration form provided by the Website. A confirmation of registration will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User with a request to verify their data and complete the registration process. If there is no verification and consent to receive the newsletter, the data entered by the User will be deleted.
- The User has the right to withdraw consent to receive the newsletter at any time. To this end, he must confirm his resignation, thereby informing Loando Sp. z o. o
§ 6. Technical conditions for the provision of services
§ 7. Protection of personal data
§ 8. Responsibility of Loando Sp. z o. o
- The Website requires the User to provide true, accurate, complete and non-misleading data. The User is responsible for the consequences of improper completion of the forms. This is especially true for the situation of providing incorrect or false data.
- Loando Sp. z oo is not responsible for incorrect completion of the forms by the User. Especially he is not responsible for third parties whose data may have been included in the forms provided by the Website without expressing their knowledge and consent.
- Loando Sp. z o. o. is not responsible for the inability to use the Website if the reasons are not dependent on it. For security purposes or for other reasons, Loando Sp. z o. o. may temporarily suspend access to the Website. This is done for the period necessary to eliminate the threats or irregularities that have occurred. Loando Sp. z oo is not responsible for temporary suspension of access to the Website.
- Loando Sp. z oo is not responsible for the use of the Website by its Users contrary to the provisions of the Regulations.
- Users may not provide unlawful, offensive, false or misleading content, or content that contains viruses or that may cause interference or damage to computer systems.
- In the case of receipt by Loando Sp. z o. o. reliable information on the unlawful character of the stored data, which are provided by the User, Loando Sp. z o. o. may block access to them. He also does not bear any responsibility for Users and for any damage caused by preventing access to unlawful content.
- Reliable message about the existence of unlawful data, Loando Sp. z oo informs the User about the likely intention of blocking access to them.
- If the User provides content and data discussed above, Loando Sp. z oo has the right to request a claim for damages directly from a specific User. The rules of this procedure are set out in the Civil Code.
§ 9. Intellectual property rights
- Loando Sp. z oo informs that the Website contains documents protected by copyright, trademarks and other intangible assets that are subject to protection of intellectual property rights. The choice chosen by the Service and the layout of the content presented in it is an independent subject of legal and copyright protection.
- Copyrights to information and materials that are available on the Website, as well as trademarks, belong to Loando Sp. z o. o
- By using the Website, the User undertakes to use all content presented in it only for personal use. Using this content and disposing of it, which goes beyond the limits of personal use, requires appropriate consent expressed by Loando Sp. z oo or other entity authorized to do so.
§ 10. Complaint proceedings
- The User using the Website may, in accordance with its legal right, file complaints regarding matters relating to the Services it offers. All complaints regarding the use of the Website must be submitted electronically to the following address: bok @ Uriah Heep.
- The complaint should include: the User’s identification (name, surname, correspondence address) and a description of the problem that is the basis for lodging a complaint.
- Loando Sp. z oo undertakes to consider the complaint within 30 days from its receipt. If the complaint is not recognized in accordance with the deadline, Loando Sp. z o. o. inform the User who made it, about the reasons for delay and the expected date for the complaint to be considered.
- The response to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address or mailing address indicated by the User, if it is indicated in the complaint.
§ 11. Final provisions
- The law applicable to the Regulations and to agreements concerning the provision of electronic services, which are concluded on its basis, is Polish law.
- The court of general jurisdiction is competent to hear disputes arising in connection with the application of the Regulations or resulting from the provision of electronic services on its basis.
- The Polish language is used in relations with the User on the Website.
§ 12. Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations came into force on 01/01/2015.
- Loando Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations at any time.
- The change in the Regulations binds the User if within 14 days from the date of its delivery he does not decide to terminate the contract for the provision of Services by electronic means.
- In the event of a change to the Regulations, it will be delivered to the Users by placing it on the Website or by delivering it together with the newsletter.